Picatinny Rail Vertical Grip FDE Tan QD Quick Detach Short Stubby Vertical Grip
- Picatinny Rail Stubby Short Vertical Grip
- Quick Detach QD Feature
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- FDE Tan Injection Molding
- Picatinny Rail Accessory
- Fits Standard Mil Std 1913 Picatinny Rail Systems
- Storage Compartment
- Weight: 2oz
- Color: FDE Tan. It Is Attached To A MAGPUL FDE Cerakoted Handguard For Color Comparison. We Make No Guarantee It’ll Be A Perfect Match. No Returns Because Of Color Not Matching Your FDE Tan.
- 1 Grip Included ONLY. 2 Pictured For Picture Purposes
- Installation: Loosen Bolt With Flathead Screwdriver. Mount Grip, Lock The QD Lever, THEN Tighten Bolt Just Enough Until Grip Is Snug And Secure. Whenever Removing Or Installing, ALWAYS REMEMBER, First You Slide In The Metal Plate To The Picatinny Rail, And LASTLY The Opposite Side Of The Metal Plate, Which Is The Polymer End Of The Grip. Why? Because Polymer Conforms, So When The Grip Is Tight, And You Want To Remove It Or Attach It, It’ll Be Snug And Tight, And You Want To Apply Pressure On The Polymer Side Because It Can Compress To Help You Remove It Or Install It With Ease Without Having To Loosen The Bolt Again. It’s Very Simple Once You Actually Have It And Are Installing It Hands On.
- We ship 5 days a week, Mon-Fri during business hours 9-5pm PST, and Saturdays we come in to ship orders out to prevent delays. We ship within 24 hrs if it is a business day.
- We Work Hard To Give You Unique And Detailed Photography AND Descriptions. After All, We Too Are Enthusiasts, We Live The Lifestyle. So Don’t Bite Our Listing, Don’t Copy Our Hard Work. If You Are Caught Copying Descriptions And Pictures, We Will Report You To Ebay And The VERO Program.
- We accept payments through Paypal and all major credit cards. Immediate payment is required on all orders.
- CA residents will be charged a 9% sales tax to their order.
- We offer a 30 day return policy. Buyer pays for the return shipping cost.
- Returns must be in 100% brand new unopened condition.